Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Here We Go Again!!

Well, I can't believe it - but after a 3 year hiatus we are back on the TTC track again... I am really excited to be giving it another try, and Michael tells me that he is too... I just hope he is as excited as I am...

Honestly I can't believe that we are doing this again... I really thought it was over... 3 failed IVF attempts and I was sure that we were destined to just have one (wonderful, fun-loving, sweet) little boy.... who really does fill us with joy. And wanting another one is in no way an indication that we are not greatful for the one we have!!!

So, AF finally showed - although she has slowed down today, but I am confident will be back in full force shortly. So onto the Metformin.... This stuff is awful... It just tears you up from the inside... I feel like I spend more time in the bathroom then I do anywhere else... but unlike before, I am bound and determine to stick with it... I am doing everything I can to make this TTC journey a success!!!

Being over 35 (or right at 35) makes me a little more nervous... but there are plenty who have had the honor of having kids way pass 35 - so I am holding out that hope.....

Gosh - do I really want to start over again with the midnight feedings, diapers, bottles, potty training, etc..... You bet I do!!!

No comments: