Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Challenge!!

Well it seems I have been issued a challenge... Am I up for it? Not really sure... I want to be.... I want to conquer this challenge with guns a blazin' and say "Ha!!, I told you I could do it"... The reward is amazing. But it's not just the reward, it is what I will get from the accomplishment of this challenge as well.... that is probably the bigger reward in all this.



But what if I fail? What if I can't do it? What if the accomplishment of this challenge is just to far out there.... Is it okay to fail as long as I get back up and keep trying? Isnt' that normally what they say is the most important part... to keep trying?



I want to try and I want to win... but I'm not sure if the goal that is set is unrealistic... I think it is - but dream that it isn't.... which will win... which will be right?



So for now I have accepted the challenge - I think I worry more about letting the challenger down then actually accomplishing the goal... that would really be the worse in this all... but if I just keep trying, then I guess that is all that matters, right? Right?

Well, I guess I won't know about the failure until I accept the challenge and give it a shot... so I am off to do that... accept it, and convince myself that I can accomplish it - cause I guess if I really wanted to - I would....right? Right?

For now it is time for me to go.... back for more later

No comments: